At Lime, our responsibility is to keep our communities healthy & safe.
During the uncertainty caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to update you on steps we are taking to keep our communities safe, along with simple things you can do to help protect yourself.
Steps we’re taking to keep our communities safe
• We have enhanced our cleaning methods and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our scooters.
• In our offices and warehouses, we are distributing hand sanitizer. All of our mechanics and operators in the field are required to wear gloves and wash their hands regularly.
• We’re following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), federal agencies, and other global health organizations to collect the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we're taking are comprehensive and expedient. Based on this information, we will decide to continue, pause, or suspend operations in certain markets.
Steps you can take to protect yourself
• Just as you should wipe down public and shared surfaces with disinfectant, we encourage you to do the same before riding a scooter or bike.
• You could also consider wearing gloves as a precaution as well as washing your hands before and after riding.