User Agreement — UAE — City List
Abu Dhabi, UAE
All riders are required to accept COVID19 requirements issued by local authorities and commit to observing the necessary guidelines.
How can I protect myself from having the disease?
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure to the virus. The recommended preventive actions include:
- Staying home
- Regularly and thoroughly washing the hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or sanitizing them with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintaining a minimum 2-meter distance with anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering the mouth and nose with the inside of the elbow or a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Then ensure immediate disposal of the used tissue.
- Ensure proper use of personal protective equipment (i.e. masks and gloves)
- Keep in general good health, in terms of good nutrition, exercise and adequate sleep.
- Monitor yourself regularly for any symptoms or fever.
- Be alert and follow updated advisory from government
Below are some local resources on COVID19: